Question:
Is it possible to drop 1 minute the the 500 free?
c dog
2011-11-07 14:31:20 UTC
Is it possible to drop 1 minute the the 500 free?
right now my time is about a 6:20 i know that is really bad
so do you think if i train really hard
i could drop like i minute to get down to like a 5:30
so is it even possible
and what should i do to train for it
thanks
Four answers:
leeda
2011-11-07 14:56:39 UTC
Of course it's possible! The 500 free is a really hard event, and it takes a LOT of stamina, so try stamina-increasing exercises like biking, hiking, pilates, climbing or yoga. Also, when you practice, start small at the 50 free and then little by little work yourself up to the 500. And do a lot of breathing exercises.
2011-11-07 22:47:40 UTC
a 6:20? sounds like what you need most is endurance work... once you get that, dropping time wont even be a question anymore:) but the fastest way to drop 20 seconds instantly is to have GOOD TURNS! (its how i got my 500 down to a 4:45) lol think about it, there are 20 laps in a 500 right? if you were to take off a second on every turn you'd automatically drop 20 seconds by the end of the race! and thats just a tiny tiny improvement :D lol then you should start working on your technique and develop that.... but yeah, like i said before, you also need to work on endurance. Its the most important part of the race!

hope that helps!
2017-01-17 18:32:32 UTC
the respond is particularly hassle-free. government is the only section the place failure isn't punished, that's rewarded. Had the protection failure been the effects of the airlines (who're particularly in charge for the protection of passengers, not government), somebody might have been fired, and doubtless arrested if offender negligence led to deaths or harm). yet whilst government fails, they call for and get extra money, and extra skill. it particularly is the history of the primary public colleges. by fact they are run by ability of government, there is not any opposition. money isn't a element. in spite of everything, that's taxpayers' money. The taxpayers pay, and the politicians administration. the result, and somewhat high priced provider that can provide a unfavourable product. return and forth protection is yet another occasion. the protection of the passengers is the activity of the service. whilst government gets in touch, we are able to anticipate large fee, abuse of our freedoms, and failure. Get government out of the airline protection enterprise. Abolish the TSA.
swimmer1994
2011-11-08 10:05:04 UTC
yes yes yes it is very possible you need to rocket of your turns and your starts!!!!!